Spontaneous trip to St. George, Utah to spend the night and hang out with one of my high school best friends, Victoria in between her working shifts.
The trip started by visiting Victoria at IHOP while she was working the end of her shift, I arrived a little about 10pm. I decided to call in a solo dinner date as I spent that time eating Banana and Nutella crepes and reading Harry Potter.
Victoria and I then spent two hours catching each up on the drama, dirt, and crazy stories since we last saw each other. We finally passed out around 2am.
Saturday was spent sleeping in until almost noon, chatting with Victoria's family over facetime, watching Zootopia (loved it!), hiking Dixie Rock, and shopping at the mall before Victoria had to go back to work.
It was great to hangout with an old friend and it was like no time had passed. It was a great way to spend my weekend and I'm so grateful for her friendship.
Love you Tori!
Below are some picture taken during this very spontaneous trip.
![]() |
| Solo Dinner Date |
![]() |
| Victoria's 1st time at Dixie Rock |
![]() |
| Sneaked a Pic during the movie |
![]() |
| Working hard or Hardly working? |




No comments:
Post a Comment