Sunday, April 24, 2016

Fun Facts About Me

Since I recently turned twenty-one, I decided to share 21 things that you may or may not know about me.

Take a look!

  1.  I equally enjoy being on the beach and being amidst the woods. 
  2.  I've kept almost every kind note I have received. 
  3.  I've never broken or fractured a bone. 
  4.  I enjoy being physically active. 
  5.  I've been rear-ended by a school bus. 
  6.  I've become a better student with the more education I receive. 
  7.  My siblings and I are exactly 3 1/2 years part. 
  8.  I'm a bargain shopper; therefore, I have a hard time making big purchases. 
  9.  I miss participating in choir. 
  10.  I enjoy the opportunities to unplug from technology. 
  11.  I love hearing mission stories. 
  12.  I can not wear sweats or pajamas to school. 
  13.  I enjoy watching summer rain/lightening storms. 
  14.  I have not gain the freshman fifteen. 
  15.  I'm a sucker for flowers, piano music, animals, and having my hair played with. 
  16.  One of my goals in life is to be happy and surrounded by loved ones. 
  17.  I believe that funny pictures are just an important as serious ones. 
  18.  I can't handle horror movies. 
  19.  I've never played a video game -- not counting Just Dance. 
  20.  I love wearing heels. 
  21.  I enjoy finding new dessert recipes to try. 

No comments:

Post a Comment