My Family
If it wasn't for my family, I'm not sure where I would be or want kind of person I would be. My family is my glue and my endless supply of support and love. The I spend with my family is treasured and I love documenting our time together.
This past President's Day, I had the opportunity to go home for the long weekend. It was my first time going home since Spring semester had started. I was giddy with excitement the whole 3 1/2 hour car drive. The weekend was spent playing cards, laughing, tubing in Park City, and seeing good friends. It was a great time and I can't wait until I get to do that again.
Here are some "beauty" shots that were taken:
![]() |
| JoBean and her sassiness. |
![]() |
| Snow Bunnies -- Mom and I |
![]() |
| Log and Mom being sneaky |
![]() |
| Dad and I before Park City |
![]() |
| Funny face + crazy hair = Dad |
![]() |
| Grouch -- Down/Butt traditional card game |
![]() |
| The silliest of siblings |
![]() |
| Occasionally we take sibling selfies. |
I love these crazies so much and look forward to all adventures in store. <3








No comments:
Post a Comment