Today, I finished my summer marketing internship at FreshLime in Lehi, Utah. FreshLime is a marketing automation company service-relation small businesses throughout the nation and internationally. My responsibilities included strategic planning for social media accounts, creating graphic designs for social and publication use, writing content for the company blog, and much more!
One of the best parts of this internship was the two other interns I got to work with. We were loud, chatty, and typical twenty-something girls. Frequently, we had Bachelorette recaps, SLAB Pizza runs, and distractions pertaining to graphics, boys, or videos. We were also the handlers of all FreshLime's social media accounts which brought out many snapchat filters, FreshLime Faces, and learning a ton more about social media.
These two girls have taught me so much in the past two and half months. They've taught me the rewards of being adventurous, finding the positive in every situation, and how to step further out of my comfort zone. Their optimism, acceptance, and love for life was contagious. They kept me looking forward to going to work and helped me relieve some stressful days.
I'm grateful for our amazing boss and teacher. Her positive outlook and enthusiasm for life, marketing, and enjoying the little moments was felt despite the distance from Hawaii. She was always so willing to answer any questions, provide a real-world experience, and allowed us to creativity liberty with our work.
Everyone I have met and everything I have learned has made this summer so enjoyable and so worthwhile. This experience has been a blessing and true learning opportunity that I couldn't think of a better way to spend my summer. I'm truly thankful and happy for the summer I've had, the people I've met, and the things I've learned.
Thank you FreshLime.

No comments:
Post a Comment