Life is Crazy.
Spring semester is college always seems more daunting and more demanding than fall. My classes are definitely keeping me busy. The weekdays are generally spent in the library completing all of my homework. Three nights a week I'm trying to go and work out. And I've recently got the cold.With my energy wiped, I'm briefly listing some things that have happened to be recently:
- Visit from Dad and Logan over Martin Luther King Jr. Weekend
- There's fresh snow on the mountains
- My roommates and I went and shot pistols at a local shooting range.
- Two random trips to St. George.
- Chatted with my parents and a best friend this week.
- The Filharmonics came and performed at my school -- I was in the 2nd row by the way.
- Been giving advice about Temple prep to new friends.
- My class blog is slowly gaining attention -- Embracing Change in College
That's a quick recap on my life. Hope you are all doing well!
No comments:
Post a Comment